Trusted Regulators for Any Gas
Argon – Argon is a colorless, odorless inert gas that is most commonly used for shielding gas (in pure form or in various mixtures) in welding and other high-temperature processes.
Ammonia (NH3) is a pungent, colorless gas approximately 40% lighter than air. Pure ammonia (also known as anhydrous ammonia) boils at -28ºF. Ammonia is a gas at atmospheric temperature and pressure. It must be under pressure to maintain a liquid state.
Acetylene – Acetylene is a highly flammable, colorless gas. It is the most common fuel gas used with cutting torches. Some industry experts believe it to be the hottest and most efficient fuel gas available. Low moisture content is the secret to the gas’s effectiveness in generating heat.
Carbon Dioxide – Carbon dioxide in solid and liquid form is generally used for refrigeration and cooling. It can also be used as an inert gas in chemical processes, and in fire extinguishers. Dry ice, the solid form of carbon dioxide, can also be used to safely and efficiently clean industrial equipment.
Helium – Helium is widely utilized throughout a variety of applications, including to cool MRI magnets, shield welding processes, lift balloons, and detect leaks.
Hydrogen – Compressed Hydrogen is used in many research and industrial applications, including welding, annealing and heat treating.
Nitrogen – Making up 78% of the air we breath, Nitrogen is used for laser assist gas, purging, blanketing, and pressure testing pipelines. It can also be used for cryopreservation of medical matter and more!
Oxygen – In industrial processes, oxygen is used with fuel gases in gas welding, gas cutting, oxygen scarfing, flame cleaning, flame hardening, and flame straightening. Medical grade oxygen is also important for patient stabilization, breathing assistance, and respiratory treatments.
Propane – Propane is a colorless, highly flammable fuel gas produced as a by-product of natural gas processing and petroleum refining. Although commonly used for home heat applications, it offers unique benefits for a fuel source for forklifts, generators, and metal cutting.
Application Specific Regulators
- Cutting & Brazing
- Beer & Beverage
- High Pressure & High Flow
- Flow Meters
- Greenhouse & Extraction
Brands you can Trust!
- Victor – We are a full line distributor of Victor/ESAB Regulators, Flowmeters, Outfits, Torches and More. We stock and ship the most common catalog items to meet your applications needs.
- Harris – We are a full line distributor of Harris Regulators, Flowmeters, Outfits, Torches and More. We stock and ship the most common catalog items to meet your applications needs.
- Concoa -We are a full line catalogue distributor of Concoa products including gas blenders, IntelliSwitch, and pressure alarms. We keep a variety of Concoa regulators in stock and ready to ship. Special order regulators typically ship within 3-5 days. Specialty Gases and Laboratory Gases require specific regulators in order to fit a defined usage. To ensure accuracy and that you receive the proper equipment, we ask that a form be submitted with specific needs of your set-up in order to better quote the specific regulator. Please allow 24 hours for a quote response. Some popular Conco products we can provide: 200 Series, 202 Series, 212 Series, 302 Series, 312 Series, 322 Series, 332 Series, 400 Series, 500 Series, 539 Series Intelliswitch Gas Mixer, Medical Intelliswitch Gas Mixer, 640/641 Series IntelliSwitch, 642 Series IntelliSwitch, Industrial 632 Series, 652 Series Blendmaster 1000, 639 Series Switchover, 619 Series Switchover, 577 Series Cryowiz, 538 Series IntelliSwitch II, 526/527 Series Automatic Switchover, 600 Series, 800 Series, 67B Series, Advantium RX Alarms, Advantium 1 & 2 Plus Remote Systems, Advantium 8 Alarms, Advantium 16 Alarms, Dual Channel Alarms, and More!
- Weldmark – We are a full line distributor of Weldmark Regulators, Flowmeters, Outfits, Torches and More. We stock and ship the most common catalog items to meet your applications needs.
About Cee Kay
Cee Kay Supply is the largest independent supplier of compressed gases, welding and cutting equipment, and supplies in Missouri. Our five retail locations throughout Missouri & Illinois support all your welding needs. We invite everyone to “Discover the Difference” when dealing with Cee Kay Supply, Inc.